A lightweight evaporative sanitising gel that contains 70% alcohol and eliminates 99.9% of germs. Scientifically formulated and pH balanced to preserve skin integrity. Contains a clinically proven bioactive that actively hydrates and promotes skin health.
Vegan and biodegradable. Free from parabens, sulphates (SLS, SLES, SDS, ALS), phthalates, silicones, PEGS, mineral oils and palm oil.
Enjoy the sensation of refreshed and hygienically clean skin with top notes of tangelo and petitgrain; heart notes of rosemary and neroli; and base notes of cedarwood and orange flower.
Our natural formulations are housed in reusable glass vessels selected for their environmental impact and aesthetic appeal. WØRKS is an Australian owned and operated company. Our products are made ethically in Melbourne, Australia.
- Ingredients: Ethanol denat.*, aqua, saccharide isomerate, carbomer, aminomethyl propanol, polysorbate, parfum, citric acid, sodium citrate, limonene**, linalool**. (**Component of essential oil)
- Directions: Dispense a small amount onto dry hands and disperse evenly. Allow to evaporate. Use as often as desired.
- Materials: Amber glass; non-slip silicon mat; reusable PET pump
- Designer: Martin Pårsgård Ibsen in collaboration with WØRKS
- Made in Australia. Designed in Denmark.
- 250ml h: 17.5 x w: 5.0
- 500ml h: 20.3 x w: 7.0