How to Use This Book
It might sound strange, but it’s true: sometimes we need a gentle reminder to take care of ourselves. And sometimes we need ideas to help us get started, to build our self care routine and to encourage us along the way. That’s where this book comes in. This book is made up of four parts.
1. In the first section we’ll explore the idea of self-care and define it as a holistic practice.
2. In the second section we’ll explore the type of self-beliefs and ongoing work involved in setting up and maintaining a holistic self-care routine.
3. The third section is filled with self-care activities, which I have arranged by time. Time is always such a huge factor in our decision-making to commit to anything, let alone caring for ourselves. For this reason, I have organised self-care activities in timed sections: from one minute to half-day-plus ideas, you’ll be able to find self-care that feels right for you and suits your schedule.
4. The final section is filled with resources designed to support your self-care, including checklists and recommendations for helpful online, book and app resources that I think you’ll love.
- Publisher : White Lion Publishing (January 5, 2021)
Hardcover : 128 pages
- Dimensions : 6.15 x 0.85 x 8.55 inches